Our Adopt-a-Day program is a great way for your organization to engage in community and social responsibility. Serving as a Habitat WDG construction crew and under the supervision of our Site Supervisor, the Adopt-a-Day program serves as a powerful team building (excuse the pun) experience for as little as a $1,500 donation.
We welcome both skilled and unskilled volunteers to our Adopt-a-Day program. A mandatory safety training session helps to prepare our volunteers for their time on the build site and ensure they can work as safely as possible.
On average, 8-10 participants join us on-site as members of our build crew per day. However, those who are unable or prefer not to help with construction can get involved in other ways:
- Financial contribution
- Cater a lunch for one or more days
- Donate baked goods, fruits/ vegetables, and drinks as snacks
In addition, the program offers:
- Exclusive build site access for 5-10 individuals
- Skilled Site Supervisor to lead your team
- On-site signage throughout the build, plus additional signage on your day
- Recognition of support on the Habitat website
- Press alert notifying local media of your involvement
- Habitat for Humanity crew member t-shirt with your company logo
- Lunch for on-site volunteers
- Invitation to the Dedication and Key Presentation Ceremony
- Thank you card
- Team photos on our social media channels
Email or call Heather at email@example.com or (519)767-9752 x28.